Quotes of 'Funny'

Eric Chavez :

"I have the right approach now. I had the wrong approach. Now, I'm less aggressive and I'm letting things happen. I like to swing the bat and attack the ball. I'm seeing the pitch and slowing it down a little bit. As funny as it sounds, I'm really not worried about my numbers."

more quotes on Funny, Like
Eric Chavez :

"He's funny, he's completely opposite of everything that's been written about him. Obviously there have been some unfortunate situations with him, but coming into it I think everybody was open minded and there was no doubt in anybody's mind that he was going to have a good time here and he was going to get along with the guys. Since I've been here, there haven't been any jerks or bad personalities."

more quotes on Doubt, Funny, Mind , Time
Emo Philips :

"When I was a kid, my goodness, corporate America was a bunch of stolid white guys in gray suits trying to be serious, and now it's stolid white guys in gray suits trying to be funny."

more quotes on Funny
Eminem :

"I don't think I take the beef as seriously as they do, because I don't consider them artists. They look at me as an artist. I think they get more uptight about it. I can look at them and laugh. They can't do anything to me. What can they do to me? They have no credibility, no respect, no talent, they have nothing. All they can do is diss me vocally, they can't diss me lyrically. There's nothing they can do to me as far as the music goes. I don't take it as seriously as they do and I think that frustrates them. I think it's funny."

more quotes on Funny, Music, Respect, Talent
Eminem :

"It's funny how all the magazines can dwell on my race, but they could never say that my shit is whack because they know my shit is tight!"

more quotes on Funny
Elton Brand :

"I thought he might be a little standoffish and not want to be here, ... He's a great guy, he's funny and he's got your back, 100 percent."

more quotes on Funny, Great
Ellen DeGeneres :

"My dog of 17 years just died. Oh you're kidding?...Noooo...as funny as that is, I'm not"

more quotes on Funny
Eddie Murphy :

"I'm 42 and the age of a guy who has kids, so I guess I'm playing right where I'm supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that, but in the same breath I'd do something edgy. If someone came to me and offered me an edgy and funny story, then I'd do it."

more quotes on Age, Funny
Byron Scott :

"If you know Charles, you know how crazy he is. That's Charles trying to be funny and have humor on the air. I don't think he did it maliciously. If he comes to a game, he might not want to leave."

more quotes on Crazy, Funny, Game, Leave
Byron Leftwich :

"It was funny how people in the preseason were so quick to make him 36 and old when he dropped a couple of passes,"

more quotes on Funny