Quotes of 'Funny'

Eugene Levy :

"I didn't know whether Sam would come in and want to try to be funny or try to add to the comedy by creating a comedy version of the character people know him to play. He played it very straight, and that was his instinct and that was the right instinct."

more quotes on Comedy, Funny, Play
Eugene Levy :

"I don't consider myself, you know, in real life one of those funny guys. My comedy comes through my work,"

more quotes on Comedy, Funny, Life, Work
Ernest Hemingway :

"A man's got to take a lot of punishment to write a really funny book."

more quotes on Funny, Punishment
Eric Schaeffer :

"I have to write from my experience. If I wasn't a member of the club, I don't think it would be as funny, or that I would feel as authorized to look at it with humor."

more quotes on Experience, Funny, Member
Eric McCormack :

"I'm doing a very funny show in which we talk about issues. I speak at Aids charities and things. It's great to do something fun with our days and yet we're told we're doing something important."

more quotes on Funny, Great, Important , Issues
Eric McCormack :

"We showed we could do a funny show without a boyfriend and be funny,"

more quotes on Funny
Eric Idle :

"There was often antagonism and chair throwing and stamping of feet, which is kind of a healthy thing to do when you're arguing about what's funny. That healthy tension was something that held the group together."

more quotes on Funny
Eric Idle :

"To me, the musical is best when it's a musical comedy, ... So if you have a very, very funny show, and very good, funny songs, that's what the musical does best."

more quotes on Comedy, Funny
Eric Hinske :

"It's funny. You just kind of roll with the punches, try to get as many years in as possible and try to win. The most important part for me is having fun at what I'm doing. I've thought about things so much in the past and stressed myself out. I've got to put up numbers here (in Florida) and there (in Toronto)."

more quotes on Funny, Important , Past, Win
Eric Hinske :

"The wind was blowing pretty hard, left to right, so I knocked it down pretty good. I just made a quick adjustment, it looked a little funny, but he's out, right?"

more quotes on Funny, Wind