Quotes of 'Enjoy'

Claud Cockburn :

"Evidently there are plenty of people in journalism who have neither got what they liked nor quite grown to like what they get. They write pieces they do not much enjoy writing, for papers they totally despise, and the sad process ends by ruining their style and disintegrating their personality, two developments which in a writer cannot be separate, since his personality and style must progress or deteriorate together, like a married couple in a country where death is the only permissible divorce."

more quotes on Death, Enjoy, Like, Personality
Clarence Koo :

"Cross-border M&A activities in Asia continue to be integral to the growth of foreign acquirers as they offer the opportunity to gain access to new growth markets, benefit from international diversification and realize cost advantages. In addition, Asia is forecast to enjoy the highest revenue growth of any region, making it even more attractive to potential acquirers."

more quotes on Enjoy, Growth, Potential
Claire Magee :

"I would like the UNCW Surf Club to be a place for all students no matter what ability to come together and enjoy the art and sport of surfing. I don't know if many students know that the Surf Club has its own surfboards for the students to us."

more quotes on Art, Enjoy, Like
City Manager Doug Selby :

"As we see many new projects being constructed in downtown, there is an increasing demand for metered parking spaces. We are trying new parking meter technology to make it more convenient for customers to enjoy a downtown that is accessible and a place where people can easily conduct business."

more quotes on Enjoy, Technology
Cindy Truax :

"We try to keep 35-40 current students with good speaking voices who enjoy speaking on the phone."

more quotes on Enjoy
Cindy McClelland :

"We get a whole range of people. It is fun and crazy. If you enjoy cooking and the camaraderie and the hustle and the bustle of the kitchen... you should come."

more quotes on Crazy, Enjoy
Chuck Wilson :

"It is harder now than ever to find good people who want to work in the construction industry, ... Construction is a hard way to make a living and if you don't enjoy it, you just aren't going to do it. And more people have decided they are not."

more quotes on Enjoy, Industry , Work
Chuck Viane :

"It's clearly public word of mouth. This is one of those weekends where you can sit back and really enjoy what we do."

more quotes on Enjoy, Public
Chuck Sugg :

"Growing up I loved sports, but never had the chance to play. So to see them have that chance and enjoy it is a great feeling."

more quotes on Enjoy, Great, Play
Chuck Newman :

"I think we enjoy the camaraderie as much as anything. It's just about getting out, getting exercise and enjoying the friendship."

more quotes on Enjoy, Exercise, Friendship