Quotes of 'Football'

Cyril Wecht :

"repeated mild traumatic injury while playing football."

more quotes on Football, Injury
Cyril Wecht :

"A football helmet gives you an awful lot of protection, ... but you don't have to be a doctor or an engineer or even a football player to realize that the helmet does not block out all the measured force produced when some 300-pound player with a hand the size of a Christmas ham whacks you in the head dozens of times a game, season after season."

more quotes on Christmas, Doctor , Football, Game, Player
Cyril Wecht :

"I'm not suggesting for one moment that we stop professional football. If I said that, I better leave the country, ... I think more attention should be paid by scientists and biomechanical engineers in coming up with a better helmet."

more quotes on Football, Leave, Scientists
Curtis Higgins :

"I think our kids understand the challenge this week. We have to continue to play football with a positive frame of mind."

more quotes on Challenge , Football, Mind , Play
Curtis Higgins :

"I thought we did a lot of things well. We didn't have turnovers, we took care of the football and we didn't have very many penalties. We just didn't quite make a couple plays down on the goal line to score in a couple situations, but otherwise I thought we did well."

more quotes on Football, Goal
Curt Ware :

"They're physically stronger than us at this point. We were just outmanned up front. Our kids competed and played hard. We stayed in the game against a real good football team. They're ranked No. 5 in the state for a reason. They're a real good football team."

more quotes on Football, Game, Reason, Team
Curt Schmidt :

"You tip your hat to them. Sometimes, as a basketball coach, you can get frustrated because it's tough to get them out of that football mode. When you win a championship, you want to enjoy it, put your feet up on the recliner. These guys have to march right back into a long, grueling season. For these kids to do this two years in a row where they don't have any time off from the beginning of football until March, that's impressive."

more quotes on Basketball , Beginning, Championship , Enjoy, Football, Time, Tough, Win
Curt Newsome :

"Are we where we need to be to win football games? I don't think so. But I think we're going in the right direction and think that's what spring is all about."

more quotes on Football, Win
Criss Davis :

"We've had tremendous crowds. In Caney, they love their football. We think the whole crowd should give us a boost."

more quotes on Football, Love
Cris Carter :

"Now there are certain aspects of football that we all know. They are not your typical, average 9-to-5 jobs, but why do we have to get to the point that we have to accept stuff like this? This behavior is not acceptable. Romanowski is a bad guy. He is a jerk every day of the week, and I hated playing against him."

more quotes on Football, Jobs, Like, Stuff , Typical