Quotes of 'Earth'

Cyril Voiron :

"Driver: Parallel Lines gives players two eras of hard driving in one of the greatest cities on earth, and so the music had to be right. The artists who have produced tracks exclusively for the game barely need an introduction to anyone with a musical bone in their body, and to have secured their services is testament to the potency of the Driver brand. The right in-game music can transform a gaming experience from great to unforgettable and the tracks we have picked for Driver: Parallel Lines will literally keep players in the cars just to hear what the next tune is."

more quotes on Brand, Earth, Experience, Game, Great, Music
Cynthia Heimel :

"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap."

more quotes on Doubt, Earth, Hell, Like
Cyndi Lauper :

"I get the greatest feeling when I'm singing. It's other-worldly. Your feet are anchored into the Earth and into this energy force that comes up through your feet and goes up the top of your head and maybe you're holding hands with the angels or the stars, I have no idea."

more quotes on Angels, Earth
Cristina Davis :

"You can't lift the earth so at least pick it up."

more quotes on Earth
Cristian Samper :

"Global climate change is one of the most significant challenges humankind has ever faced. These landmark exhibitions bring us closer to the science that provides the foundation for understanding how the Earth has changed through time. The exhibitions also convey the human dimension that must be considered in addressing how to respond to the environmental changes that are taking place not just in the Arctic, but all over the globe."

more quotes on Change, Earth, Science, Time, Understanding
Craig Stewart :

"What on earth is that?"

more quotes on Earth
Craig Sanford :

"I think that holding the event on Earth Day certainly helped the turnout."

more quotes on Earth
Craig Kilborn :

"President Bush spent last night calling world leaders to support the war with Iraq and it is sad when the most powerful man on earth is yelling, 'I know you're there, pick up, pick up."

more quotes on Earth, President, Support , War, World
Countee Cullen :

"For we must be one thing or the other, an asset or a liability, the sinew in your wing to help you soar, or the chain to bind you to earth."

more quotes on Earth, Help, Wing
Constantine Karamanlis :

"People who decide they came to earth to work, who make work their personal philosophy, are kept very busy."

more quotes on Earth, Philosophy, Work