Quotes of 'Future'

Cyrus Mehri :

"Our focus for the future is OK; now we've improved the process -- minority candidates are in the room being interviewed. Our next question is, when the doors close, and the owner makes the decision, who's in that inner circle?"

more quotes on Decision, Future, Minority
Cynthia Anderson :

"We're here because we want the board of trustees and ballet management to respond to their audience, their subscribers, their patrons and restore live music, Future Subscriber If There's Live Music."

more quotes on Future, Management, Music
Curtis Sumpter :

"I am working hard to get back and help my classmates. I feel like I am getting stronger and faster each day. But I feel the best decision is to continue working hard and to try to help my team in other ways over the final weeks of this season. I'm making the decision that is best for my future."

more quotes on Decision, Future, Help, Like, Team
Curtis Johnson :

"There are many benefits of being (at CCSU). It gives them an opportunity to see what a college campus is like. It prepares them to think of an educational future beyond high school and what they should be doing now to get there."

more quotes on Future, Like, School
Curtis Hollis :

"In the future, and I know it's a controversial subject right now, I would love to see the opportunity for kids to learn a second language."

more quotes on Future, Language , Love
Curtis Armstrong :

"Every now and then say, 'What the f***.' 'What the f*** gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future."

more quotes on Freedom, Future
Curt Weldon :

"The Sept. 11 commission's statement that it does not believe a secret military intelligence unit discovered a group of future hijackers more than a year before the attacks is"

more quotes on Believe, Future, Secret
Curt Weldon :

"The Sept. 11 commission's statement that it does not believe a secret military intelligence unit discovered a group of future hijackers more than a year before the terrorist attacks is"

more quotes on Believe, Future, Secret
Curt Hecker :

"We appreciate the concerns for adequate downtown parking. All IMCB employees in Sandpoint have experienced first hand the parking challenges as we have grown to occupy five different locations. Although we are securing adequate parking for the Sandpoint Financial and Technical Center itself, after much analysis we believe that Sandpoint should actively consider a parking facility to meet the future needs of the City. Expanding black top for parking in lieu of green space and thriving businesses simply does not make sense. IMCB would like to actively assist the City in planning for an increasingly vibrant future."

more quotes on Believe, Businesses , City, Facility, Financial, Future, Like
Curt Gowdy :

"Their future is ahead of them."

more quotes on Future