Quotes of 'Challenge '

Cynthia Saccocia :

"It is just a philosophical challenge for them. It has been an educational process."

more quotes on Challenge
Cynthia Coulthurst :

"It's a huge challenge. It is stressful. You can't let up. You have to be on your toes every minute."

more quotes on Challenge
Custis Wright :

"Golf is a challenge, but it's also my therapy. That's what gets me through a lot of things."

more quotes on Challenge , Golf
Curtis Weeks :

"We have some significant issues that we need to solve. There is plenty of challenge for any professional."

more quotes on Challenge , Issues
Curtis Koele :

"Most people don't know this sport is a safe thing you can do. As far as I know, there's never been an accident here. I'd challenge any basketball team to not having an injury."

more quotes on Accident, Basketball , Challenge , Injury, Safe, Team
Curtis Higgins :

"I think our kids understand the challenge this week. We have to continue to play football with a positive frame of mind."

more quotes on Challenge , Football, Mind , Play
Curt Reed :

"They like to get it and go. They're quick, smart and hard-nosed. They play hard-nosed defense. They'll be a challenge."

more quotes on Challenge , Defense , Like, Play
Crystal Smith :

"She challenges me, and at the same time, I challenge her, ... She's making me better. She's one of the first people who can actually stay with me in anything."

more quotes on Challenge , Time
Crystal Smith :

"She challenges me and at the same time I challenge her, ... She's making me better she's actually one of the first people who can actually stay with me."

more quotes on Challenge , Time
Crosby Davidson :

"They were just tiny little homeowner chainsaws. It was definitely a challenge at times."

more quotes on Challenge