Quotes of 'Health'

Craig Littlepage :

"Our first hope was that he would return to full health, and yes, to his team, too. At the end, we felt like this was a good basketball team even without him, and he probably makes them a great team. So we felt they warranted a No. 1 seed."

more quotes on Basketball , Great, Health, Like, Team
Craig Allen :

"We are not in a rush to get divorced because of this health coverage issue."

more quotes on Health
Courtney Sims :

"I've been sick for the last couple of games, and just not feeling good or eating much. Tonight, I felt like I could play a lot and be productive out there, and it's good to have my health and strength back."

more quotes on Health, Like, Play
Courtney Sims :

"It was good to get my strength back, my health back."

more quotes on Health
Corey Ostman :

"Health care has done really well."

more quotes on Health
Condoleezza Rice :

"will provide grants to help civil society strengthen the rule of law, to protect basic civil liberties and ensure greater opportunity for health and education."

more quotes on Education, Health, Help, Law, Protect
Colin Riley :

"The university takes very seriously any intimation or expression by individuals that may need counseling or professional mental health treatment. Each case is individual and would be assessed on the particular circumstances related to that individual."

more quotes on Expression, Health
Colin Riley :

"We have had a number of people in [to Student Health Services]. It's trickling now, it's down to the number of people who normally come in with upset stomachs, diarrhea and vomiting."

more quotes on Health
Colin Powell :

"fine shape, good health, they're in high spirits, their morale is great."

more quotes on Great, Health, Shape
Colin Powell :

"And how jihad has to be practiced in the context of helping people: education, health care, taking care of people."

more quotes on Education, Health