Quotes of 'Health'

Cynthia Williams :

"It gives them an opportunity to explore all aspects of the medical field so they can make an informed decision. There are visits to hospitals, clinical settings, research labs, public health agencies and medical schools. They find out what goes on with patient care, equipment and technology."

more quotes on Decision, Health, Hospitals, Patient , Public, Research , Technology
Cynthia Wainscott :

"Many people do not realize the toll stress can have on their lives or that mental health is key to overall health in general. Caring for both the mind and the body not only helps boost a person's spirits but can help lead to a healthier, happier and more productive life."

more quotes on Health, Help, Life, Mind
Cynthia Wainscott :

"With more than 19 million Americans affected by anxiety disorders each year; and in wake of the unprecedented, devastating blow of Hurricane Katrina, ensuring mental wellness is more crucial than ever. Mental Health Month provides an excellent opportunity to educate Americans on managing their positive mental health, encouraging individuals to balance both mind and body."

more quotes on Americans, Health, Hurricane, Mind
Cynthia Smith :

"This is the first set of behaviors that they learn. We want to make sure at the beginning that we can get a good idea of their health status."

more quotes on Beginning, Health
Cynthia Rosengard :

"The problem is that most male adolescents don't have discussions about reproductive health-care issues when they go to access health services. So medical health-care professionals should be aware that that's something they should be talking about with their male patients -- not just their female patients."

more quotes on Health, Issues
Curtis Smith :

"The noise will pass. And the new health center is a worthwhile investment."

more quotes on Health
Curt Furberg :

"The goal of the project was to provide essential information to health planners, politicians, health care professionals and others with the desire to improve public health in the face of limited resources."

more quotes on Goal, Health, Information, Public
Curt Furberg :

"Americans don't need to pay the highest prices in the world for prescription drugs ? with our average expenditures increasing by 12 to 15 percent every year. No documented health benefits are associated with the excess cost, and many elderly and low-income Americans cannot afford current prices without major sacrifice."

more quotes on Americans, Drugs , Health, Sacrifice, World
Cristina Pasa :

"Hygiene sometimes just isn't a priority with some people. So my public health message is basically this ? bathe."

more quotes on Health, Priority , Public
Craig Wehner :

"We were asleep in the first, but were able to come alive in the final two periods. I think the injury timeout stopped our momentum, but the health of all of my players is my No. 1 concern."

more quotes on Health, Injury