Quotes of 'War'

Cyrus Vance :

"In the past two decades, what is abnormal in the discourse among nations has been accepted as normal in US-Iran relations. Lack of diplomatic relations, often between countries at conflict, even at war, is the abnormality, not the norm."

more quotes on Conflict, Nations, Past, War
Cyrus Kar :

"I understand our soldiers need to take all precautions in a war zone, but once a person is found innocent,"

more quotes on War
Cyril Connolly :

"In the sex war, thoughtlessness is the weapon of the male, vindictiveness of the female."

more quotes on Sex, War
Cyrano De Bergerac :

"I-I am going to be a storm-a flame-
I need to fight whole armies alone;
I have ten hearts; I have a hundred arms;
I feel too strong to war with mortals-
BRING ME GIANTS!"

more quotes on Arms, War
Cynthia McKinney :

"A cruel wind blows across American, starting in Texas and Montana, ... And despite our presence today, it continues to buffet and batter the American people (with) a war started on deliberately fake evidence ... and now, criminal incompetence in providing our security."

more quotes on Evidence, War, Wind
Cynthia Benson :

"The theory is it's more of a 'me' generation, while the World War II generation didn't have the 'what's in it for me' mentality. Or maybe it's just unawareness because they have lived in their own world for so long and don't see the needs that are out there."

more quotes on Mentality, War, World
Curtis Stinson :

"The Big 12 is war. I think we're on the right track. We feel like we're in pretty good shape going into the conference."

more quotes on Like, Shape, War
Curtis Deloatch :

"I don't think it's going to be like a war or anything. Before the game I'm pretty sure there's going to be ranting and raving going on, but once we hit the field we all know we've got to play between the whistles."

more quotes on Game, Like, Play, War
Croesus of Lydia :

"No one would be foolish enough to choose war over peace--in peace sons bury their fathers, but in war fathers bury their sons."

more quotes on War
Craig Williams :

"If I ever had to go to war,"

more quotes on War