Quotes of 'Meaning'

Cristina Scabbia :

"I signed a lot of boobs as well. I think it's something that is becoming really normal. I don't even see any sexual meaning when someone gets boobs signed. It becomes a classic."

more quotes on Meaning
Crispin Glover :

"Eccentric doesn't bother me. 'Eccentric' being a poetic interpretation of a mathematical term meaning something that doesn't follow the lines - that's okay."

more quotes on Meaning
Cory Anderson :

"We can't give them extra outs. We're not going to score enough runs, where we can give a lot of extra outs, meaning errors."

more quotes on Meaning
Colleen Kelley :

"These lower-premium plans can mask hidden costs for federal employees, ... The cheaper premium is usually coupled with higher deductibles, meaning federal workers will simply pay higher out-of-pocket costs or avoid visiting the doctor."

more quotes on Avoid , Doctor , Meaning
Colin Riley :

"There is no amount for [individual schools]. It is Boston University's endowment. You're talking about the return, meaning the amount earned on the endowment over the course of a year."

more quotes on Meaning
Clueless :

"searching for a guy in high school is the same as searching for meaning in a polly shore movie"

more quotes on Meaning, School
Clifford Geertz :

"Believing, with Max Weber, that man is an animal suspended in webs of significance he himself has spun, I take culture to be those webs, and the analysis of it to be therefore not an experimental science in search of law but an interpretive one in search of meaning."

more quotes on Culture, Law, Meaning, Science
Cliff Hakim :

"I try to give people the ability to articulate their being. We must stop and think about our ethical selves and understand what gives us joy, meaning and a sense that we have served others."

more quotes on Meaning
Clay Braswell :

"When Josh gave you something, it wasn't a string attached. It was never a hidden meaning. It was always a pure act of love."

more quotes on Love, Meaning
Claude Levi-Strauss :

"Since music is a language with some meaning at least for the immense majority of mankind, although only a tiny minority of people are capable of formulating a meaning in it, and since it is the only language with the contradictory attributes of being at once intelligible and untranslatable, the musical creator is a being comparable to the gods, and music itself the supreme mystery of the science of man, a mystery that all the various disciplines come up against and which holds the key to their progress."

more quotes on Language , Majority, Meaning, Minority, Music, mystery, Science